Below is a great article on the importance of manufacturing and how it relates to everyday life, even celebrating the 4th of July.
The importance of manufacturing
As many of us begin the yearly tradition of packing into a car for a road trip to celebrate Independence Day this July 4th weekend, or as countless people flock to their local supermarkets to stock up on hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, drinks, ice, and decoration, and as fireworks stands pop up out on our nation’s highways servicing thousands, I am reminded of one thing this holiday: Manufacturing.
On the road we see freight motor carriers filled with various manufacturers products. You see, in order to pull off a festive and memory filled July 4th topped off by the “Oohs and Aahs” of a fireworks show, all that stuff must be made by a manufacturer. Manufacturing is July 4th, and the backbone of the US Economy.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 16 Jul 2019How To: Buying a Pressbrake
- 09 Apr 2019When the Machine You Need Doesn’t Exist, Use a KAAST Machine to Create It
- 11 Feb 2019HOW-TO: Select A Bandsaw
- 01 Dec 2018Breaking the Rules When it Comes to Pressbrakes
- 26 Nov 2018A Smooth Finish for All of Your Projects