KAAST Careers – Come work with us!
Looking for careers in sales, service technician or machinary, look no further! We offer sales and service of high-quality CNC and conventional chip making equipment such as mills, lathes, saws, and grinders. KAAST also offers a complete line of fabricating equipment including press brakes, shears, angle and plate rolls, and fiber lasers.
KAAST is arguably one of the fastest growing machine tool suppliers in the country.
Our biggest problem is too many customers for us to support as effectively as we would like.
We strive to solve problems altogether as a team, and everyone pitches in to help when needed. As a small business we still prioritize a healthy work/life balance. By offering paid and unpaid vacation time, as well as 10 paid holidays, we encourage our staff to prioritize their families and personal time. Contrary to many current employers, we equally understand that people (and sometimes their kids, pets, etc) get sick, have appointments, and need to go to places like the bank or post office during business hours. In addition, we also assist with health insurance costs and offer enrollment in our company group plan available for all full time employees and their families. Our office is tucked into an industrial park in a primarily residential neighborhood, located near to I95 and Hwy 476, as well as several Septa train stations and bus stops.
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Health insurance
- Retirement plans
- Respectful and flexible work hours
- Ability to grow within the company
- Competitive bonus structure with great opportunities for growth in the future
For any machine tool careers and opportunities, send your resume to info@KAAST-USA.com
Careers in our Service Department
KAAST Machine Tools is always looking for career Service Technicians / Machine Builders / Machinists for our Aldan, PA warehouse with the following skills:
- Industrial Machine Installation Experience
- Hands on experience with lathes, mills, etc
- Mechanical aptitude
- Industrial electrical (3 ph) experience
- Previous equipment repair experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to troubleshoot with a multimeter
- Ability to read a schematic
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Uncrate new machine tools, power-up, perform full test of all machine capabilities and issue written inspection reports
- Perform customer demonstrations
- Provide technical telephone support and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
Furthermore, the service department careers are responsible for installing and repairing our chip-making and fabrication machinery. This includes assembly, testing, and repair as well as customer machine demos, installation, and troubleshooting. The best people for this department enjoy working with their hands, interacting with and educating customers, and thinking outside the box.
This career position requires occasional travel but is primarily based in our warehouse/showroom. We do attend IMTS, Fabtech, and other industry tradeshows, occasionally requiring techs to travel a few times a year; and we do provide installation across the country for large machines. In general, typically our service department travels less than 20% of the time.
The majority of our customer interactions are phone based. In order to assist customers in troubleshooting equipment it is required to have the ability to communicate clearly over the phone.
CAREERS IN OUR Inside Sales DEPARTMENT
KAAST is always looking for superstar inside sales professionals for our wide line up of fabrication and chipmaking equipment with the following skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively over the phone
- Excellent written communication abilities
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and CRM experience
- Working vocabulary of fabricating, chip making, and CNC equipment and terms
- Account management
- Capital equipment sales
- Phone sales
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Reach out to new clients, introduce KAAST’s extensive line up of machinery, and grow relationships.
- Work a list of warm leads, and daily incoming leads.
- Analyze and review client applications and processes, then quote correct machines for their needs.
- Willingness and desire to learn and understand KAAST’s line up.
- Organize, self-motivate, and pick up the phone!
As the first point of contact with new and existing customers, the sales department careers are responsible for the overall growth of our customer relationships. A large portion of the day is spent reaching out to customers (potential and returning) via email and phone to both prospect on new deals and follow up deals currently in progress. The quote writing process involves determining the best machine for the customer’s applications, utilizing our CRM to quote said machinery, and especially tracking follow up correspondence. Specifically, experience with inside, phone based, capital equipment sales is required to be successful in this position. This is an in person, in office M-F careers position.
Interested in any careers in the machine tool industry but don’t know where to start?
Check out this blog post: Become a Machinist Without Paying For a Four Year Degree