OREO has teamed up with a physicist named David Neevel to create a new machine known as The Hatchet, which is capable of separating an OREO into two.
To create this machine, David employs some rudimentary robotics to get the job done. On top of that, David is not a fan of the creme center, so he’s got some other wizardry to take care of that problem. This machine is an interesting example of what modern technology can do with robotics in the manufacturing industry. See more in the video.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 13 May 2020General Pros and Cons of Laser, Plasma, and Water Cutting
- 02 Dec 2019Fabtech 2019 Recap
- 26 Sep 2019Customer Spotlight: DK Custom Products
- 16 Jul 2019How To: Buying a Press Brake
- 09 Apr 2019When the Machine You Need Doesn’t Exist, Use a KAAST Machine to Create It