KAAST has a new eccentric press in stock this Fall. This 80 ton press ships free this Fall right to your door anywhere in the continental United States.
New eccentric press
This eccentric press has a connecting rod fixed between two eccentric shafts, thus ensuring stable and secure working. The press has a sturdy welded steel construction, and is equipped with a fracture plate to guard against overloading.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 13 May 2020General Pros and Cons of Laser, Plasma, and Water Cutting
- 02 Dec 2019Fabtech 2019 Recap
- 26 Sep 2019Customer Spotlight: DK Custom Products
- 16 Jul 2019How To: Buying a Press Brake
- 09 Apr 2019When the Machine You Need Doesn’t Exist, Use a KAAST Machine to Create It