When you’re bending large sheet metal, the right setup and tools used can have a large impact on whether your bend has stacked errors or comes out smooth.
Bump bending remains more art than science, especially for large and thick workpieces, but using the right tools and setup procedures help make this challenging brake operation much more efficient. —Tim Heston
View the whole article on thefabricator.com:
When you’re working with smaller sheet metal, you may want to use a regular plate roll or press brake.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 16 Jul 2019How To: Buying a Pressbrake
- 09 Apr 2019When the Machine You Need Doesn’t Exist, Use a KAAST Machine to Create It
- 11 Feb 2019HOW-TO: Select A Bandsaw
- 01 Dec 2018Breaking the Rules When it Comes to Pressbrakes
- 26 Nov 2018A Smooth Finish for All of Your Projects