The largest annual precision manufacturing event on the East Coast, is where manufacturers gather to learn about new innovations and upgrade their equipment and capabilities.
EASTEC 2019 takes place at the Eastern States Exposition May 14-16 and offers five technology-related exhibit categories:
- Design, Engineering and Rapid Technologies
- Tooling, Workholding and Machining Accessories
- Automation, Quality and Process Improvement
- Plant, Energy, and Environmental Efficiency
- Precision Manufactuting Equipment and Systems
Visit Kaast at booth 2134!
Eastern States Exposition
1305 Memorial Ave.
West Springfield, MA 01089
We will have many machines on display, so be sure to come by our booth and check them out!
- HPA-P Hydraulic Workshop Pressbrake
- HBS A 320 Fully Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw
- VF-Mini Machining Center