05 Dec 2014
December 5, 2014
“From the idea to the finished product” is the motto of new Technology Center Gladbeck, opened in Germany by Kaast, Mitsubishi Electric, Misubishi Materials and Coffee GmbH. The new center was opened in November, 2014, and allows one to see the production of machines, software and tool solutions, and view the whole product development process chain.
- Software solutions by SOLIDWORKS (Dassault Systèmes) for concept realisation, 3D-construction and simulation, data and document management, electrical design and technical documentation (Coffee GmbH)
- CNC-simulator (Mitsubishi Electric)
- 3D-scanner & 3D-printer by 3D Systems (Coffee GmbH)
- CNC-Vertical Machining Center Alpha-Center Junior 760 (KAAST GmbH), driven by software SolidCAM (Coffee GmbH)
- Machining solutions and tool management (Mitsubishi Materials)
We would love to have you come visit the technology center in Gladbeck. Contact us today to setup an appointment by calling +49 4321/252003-0 or emailing email@example.com
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!