Prototyping experts 3-Dimensional Services Group are one of the fastest in the business, and they bought 4 hydraulic presses from KAAST with “zero issues”.
This fast prototyping manufacturer has “zero issues” with KAAST presses
With over 20 years in the prototyping and short-run production business, 3-Dimensional Services Group has made a name for itself by providing the fastest, quality production for manufacturers.
When Alan Peterson from 3-Dimensional came across KAAST Machine Tools while in Europe, he took particular notice of the HPF 200 hydraulic press. Wanting to make a financially-beneficial switch from their previous machine tools provider, Alan bought 4 hydraulic presses from KAAST.
3-Dimensional Services Group has now had these presses for over a year, “and so far we’ve had zero issues and haven’t needed any service. These presses were very competitively priced.”
Contact 3-Dimensional Services Group today for prototyping and low-volume production runs. They are “experts in bringing part concepts to reality and laying design challenges to rest”.
3-Dimensional Services Group
2547 Product Dr.
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!