CNC plasma plate and pipe cutting system
Cut, write, mark and perforate – all with one machine
This cnc plasma table is available with a semi-automatic control system for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting. The Plasmasonic and its CNC system are optimally matched for production of various parts. Our cnc plasma table design and structure allow for its operation under heavy conditions (2 or 3 shift operation).
Productive and reliable
The Plasmasonic series meets the highest standards of productivity, reliability and automation. Includes advanced CNC control with automatic parameter database and gas control. Combines plasma, oxy-fuel, and pipe cutting in the same machine. 5-axis head for weld preparation.
- The system design ensures smooth operation, even under tough conditions.
- The cutting head holder is magnetic, which allows rapid changes and avoids damage to the cutting head in the case of collision.
- Multiple plasma and oxy-acetylene cutting heads are optional. The controller allows the use of up to 4 cutting head-carriers (plasma and oxy-acetylene cutting heads with independent height adjustment), in any combination.
- Dual AC servo motors precisely drive the bridge from both sides, which means no lag error
- User-friendly control panel allows not only the motors but also the source of power, suction and filtration systems to be monitored centrally
- Plasma cutting machines, which are equipped with our precision fine beam plasma generators are able to combine the highest cutting quality with low consumable cost. The fine-beam generators PP (Precision Plasma) ensure very fast piercing and high cutting speeds, with an unusually clean and almost perfectly square cutting edge
- Our plasma cutting machines are equipped with an automatic CNC-controlled gas mixing console, marking, cutting table equipped with sectional suction, suction unit and particulate filter system
- The flat bed machines can be combined with a pipe cutting device
- Optional bevel cutting unit for 5 axis operation to produce quick and accurate welding bevels
- Industrial PC, USB port, CD drive, hard drive, TFT Screen
- Easy integration into existing network through integrated network card
- CNC files can be imported in the following formats: ISO ESSI, G codes, DXF
- Extensive cutting parameter library
- Automatic setting of process parameters by the CNC (Included: gas mixture, gas pressure, regulation of cutting current, selection of feed rates, indication of nozzle/cap combination)
- Fast switching of the cutting process from plasma to oxy-fuel cutting and back
- NC program can be stopped at any point and then resumed from that point
- Override function during processing, in both automatic as well as manual mode
- Part rotation
- Automatic workpiece orientation
- Automatic adjustment of the cutting gap
- All relevant machine data and statuses are displayed at a glance
- Integrated standard parts library
- Editing and designing parts in the integrated CAD/CAM program
- High-speed operation
- Automatic look-ahead and feed regulation for tight radii
- Autonest program is included in the standard software package for optimal sheet usage
- Programmable microwebs
Advantages of Plasmasonic – CNC Plasma Cutter
- One carriage can accommodate two cutters:plasma cutting head and oxy-fuel torch.
- Magnetic holder of cutter heads allows quick change over and preventing damage in case of collision.
- Control system enables installation of up to 4 carriages (with plasma and oxy-fuel cutters and independent height control).
- AC servo drives.
- Ergonomic control panel allows control not only of the machine itself, but also the power source, ventilation systems.
- Supporting and bearing structures of this cnc plasma table are made with light-alloy materials; high-precision guide-ways, gears and racks are manufactured by renown international manufacturers. All this ensures required machining accuracy, light weight and structural rigidity as well as operational stability over the machine’s service life.
- Solid, welded, high quality steel frame
- Automatic gas and air pressure adjustment for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting is done in a control unit
- Hand operating unit (allows parameter changes while cutting)
- Automatic height control
- Double filter unit VLP
- Automatic workpiece marking
- Ergonomic control panel
- Robust, stand-alone table with sectional fume extraction
- Import CNC files in DIN/ISO G, DXF and ESSI formats
- Design and edit parts with integrated CAD/CAM program
- Automatic nesting software
- Retrace-retry function (Reset the cutting head after a break)
- Function for automatic process shutdown in case of electrode and nozzle break
- Automatic look-ahead and feed regulation for tight radii
- Operation manual
- Automatic pipe/profile cutter
- Automatic bevel cutting (Bevel Cut)
- Additional plasma cutting heads
- Additional oxy-fuel cutting heads
- Additional bridge unit
Get a quote or call (224) 216-8886
|Specifications||Plasmasonic 3015||Plasmasonic 4020||Plasmasonic 6030||Plasmasonic 12030|
|Table length||mm||3000 (117″)||4000 (156″)||6000 (234″)||12000 (468″)|
|Table width||mm||2000 (79″)||2000 (79″)||3000 (117″)||3000 (117″)|
|Max. cutting speed||m/min||7500 (292″/min)||9800 (382″/min)|
|Max. positioning speed||m/min||15000 (580″/min)|
|Positioning accuracy||mm||±0.1 (0.04″)|
|LOW-CARBON STEELS||Cutting thickness||mm||16 (0.6″)||30 (1.2″)|
|Max. thickness (piercing)||mm||25 (1″)||32 (1.2″)|
|Max. thickness (non piercing)||mm||38 (1.5″)||65 (2.5″)|
|STAINLESS STEELS||Cutting thickness||mm||12 (0.5″)||20 (0.8″)|
|Max. thickness (piercing)||mm||20 (0.8″)||25 (1″)|
|Max. thickness (non piercing)||mm||25 (1″)||50 (2″)|
|Control of gas pressure during cutting||Automatic|
|Gases used (plasma cutting)||Oxygen, Air, Nitrogen, F5, H35|
|Gases used (oxy-fuel)||Oxygen, propane|
*The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice. No liability for printing mistakes. Machine may be shown with optional equipment.
In-Stock in Pennsylvania:
|Plasmasonic 6030 10’x20′||10’x20′, 5axis, oxy, CNC pipe cutting||
|Plasmasonic 4020 6’x13′||6’x13′ oxy, downdraft||
*Stock subject to prior sale. Please call us to confirm: +1 (224) 216-8886