Plasmasonic CNC Plasma Table
CNC plasma plate and pipe cutting system
Cut, write, mark and perforate – all with one machine
This cnc plasma table is available with a semi-automatic control system for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting. The Plasmasonic and its CNC system are optimally matched for production of various parts. Our cnc plasma table design and structure allow for its operation under heavy conditions (2 or 3 shift operation).
Productive and reliable
Plasmasonic series meets the highest standards of productivity, reliability and automation. Through advanced CNC control, with automatic addressing of the parameter database, various technologies, such as Plasma or flame cutting / gas cutting in conjunction with pipe cutting and weld preparation are combined.
- The design of the system ensures its smooth operation, even under tough conditions
- Magnetic holder of the cutting head allows rapid change and in the case of collision avoids damage to the cutting head.
- Multiple head-operation of plasma cutting units and oxy-acetylene cutting heads optional. The controller allows the use of up to 4 cutting head-carriers (plasma and oxy-acetylene cutting heads with independent height adjustment), in any combination
- Dual AC servo motors precisely drive the bridge double-sided, which means no lag error
- User-friendly control panel allows not only the engine but also its source of power, suction and filtration system to be monitored centrally
- Plasma cutting machines, which are equipped with our precision fine beam plasma generators are able to combine the highest cutting quality with low wearing parts. The fine-beam generators PP (Precision Plasma) ensure a very fast piercing and high cutting speeds, in an unusually clean and almost rectangular cutting edge
- Our plasma cutting machines are equipped with an automatic CNC-controlled gas mixing console (PP 130 and PP 260), marking (PP 130 and PP 260), cutting table equipped with sectional suction, suction unit and particulate filter system
- Furthermore, the flat bed machines are combined with a pipe cutting device
- Optional bevel cutting unit for 5th axis operation to produce quick and accurate welding grooves
CNC Plasma Table Control System:
- Industrial PC with 17” LCD-display.
- Network card, USB port, disc drive, HDD 80 Gb, keyboard, mouse.
- CNC-program format: ISO ESSI, G– codes, DXF.
- Automatic cutter height control during igniting and piercing.
- Manual or semi-automatic pressure adjustment for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting.
- Manual or semi-automatic adjustment of gas flow for oxy-fuel cutting (torch adjustment).
- Automatic selection and setting of cutting parameters.
- Part rotation.
- Pre-setting of kerf compensation.
- Integrated library of standard parts.
- Operator can create cutting layouts using integrated graphics editor with our cnc plasma table.
Advantages of Plasmasonic – CNC Plasma Cutter
- One carriage can accommodate two cutters:plasma cutting head and oxy-fuel torch.
- Magnetic holder of cutter heads allows quick change over and preventing damage in case of collision.
- Control system enables installation of up to 4 carriages (with plasma and oxy-fuel cutters and independent height control).
- AC servo drives.
- Ergonomic control panel allows control not only of the machine itself, but also the power source, ventilation systems.
- Supporting and bearing structures of this cnc plasma table are made with light-alloy materials; high-precision guide-ways, gears and racks are manufactured by renown international manufacturers. All this ensures required machining accuracy, light weight and structural rigidity as well as operational stability over the machine’s service life.
- Solid, welded, high quality steel frame
- Automatic gas and air pressure adjustment for plasma and oxy-fuel cutting is done in a control unit (only for PP130 and РР260)
- Hand operating unit (allows parameter changes while cutting)
- Automatic height control of plasma and oxy
- Exhaust and particulate filter unit
- Automatic marking for marking of workpieces (PP130 plasma source РР260)
- Ergonomic control panel for the central control of all machine components or areas
- Robust, stand-alone table with sectional extraction
- Import of DIN / ISO G, DXF, ESSI files possible
- Integrated CAD program to create geometric part contours directly in the system
- Integrated fully automatic nesting software
- Recovery function to restore cutting operation from the point of interruption after a power failure or deliberate shutdown of the system
- Function for automatic process shutdown in case of electrode and nozzle break
- Look-ahead function to control the dynamics in cutting tight radii and corners
- Automatic pipe / profile cutter
- Automatic bevel cutting (Bevel Cut)
- Additional plasma cutting heads
- Additional oxy-fuel cutting heads
- Additional bridge unit
Get a quote or call (224) 216-8886
|Table length||2000 mm (78″)||3000 mm (117″)||4000 mm (156″)||6000 mm (234″)||12000 mm (468″)|
|Table width||1000 mm (78″)||1500 mm (58″)||2000 mm (117″)||2000 mm (117″)||3000 mm (117″)|
|Cutting speed||Up to 7500 mm/min (292″/min)||Up to 9800 mm/min (382″/min)|
|Positioning speed||15000 mm/min (580″/min)|
|Repeatability||+/- 0.05 mm (0.02″)|
|Positioning accuracy||+/- 0.1 mm (0.04″)|
|Type of arc height control||Semi-automatic by arc voltage||Automatic by arc voltage|
|Control of gas pressure during cutting||Semi-automatic||Automatic|
|Technical Specifications of Plasmatrons||P100A||P200A||PP130A||PP260A|
|Cutting thickness||10 mm (0.4″)||20 mm (0.8″)||16 mm (0.6″)||30 mm (1.2″)|
|Max. piercing thickness||15 mm (0.6″)||25 mm (1″)||25 mm (1″)||32 mm (1.2″)|
|Max. thickness (non piercing)||20 mm (0.8″)||45 mm (1.7″)||38 mm (1.5″)||65 mm (2.5″)|
|Max. Cutting thickness||8 mm (0.3″)||15 mm (0.6″)||12 mm (0.5″)||20 mm (0.8″)|
|Max. piercing thickness||12 mm (0.5″)||20 mm (0.8″)||20 mm (0.8″)||25 mm (1″)|
|Max. thickness (non piercing)||15 mm (0.6″)||38 mm (1.5″)||25 mm (1″)||50 mm (2″)|
|Control of gas pressure during cutting||Semi-automatic||Semi-automatic||Automatic||Automatic|
|Gases used for plasma cutting||Air||Air||Oxygen, Air, Nitrogen, F5, H35||Oxygen, Air, Nitrogen, F5, H35|