D-Turn Face 1500 • 2000 • 2500
Heavy-duty Facing Lathe
D-Turn Face 1500 • 2000 • 2500
This machine is suitable for turning and cutting of large work pieces for heavy industries like oil pipe network, aerospace and heavy-duty shaft processing.
- One piece casting with reinforced inner structure. Extra 3rd support processes large work pieces with enhanced heavy-duty cutting ability.
- Base gap has a special reinforced structure for cutting stability.
- 152mm bore, 16-step speed change, gear change mechanism.
- Fitted with adjustable, electromagnetic brake for easy braking adjustment according to different work piece materials and speed.
- Gear and shaft are made of super alloy material with FAG bearings for durable cutting and low noise.
- Sealed oil bath lubrication system with forced oil supply.
Apron feeding device
Swift transmission, positive and negative rotation movement, safety device with sealed oil bath lubrication and cross rapid feeding.
Anti-friction surface with regular oil injection lubrication.
Two stage infeed device and smooth swing arm movement for labor saving operation.
20HP motor, 2 stage safety start-up device and overloading safety system.
FC-30 steel is used for main structures like base, spindle, saddle and tailstock, which are annealed without deformation.
Base, spindle, saddle, surface of traveling plate, tool base sliding table and tail stock are high frequency treated and precision ground for extended service life.
- Lubricating device for headstock
- Spindle motor: 30HP
- Electromagnetic spindle brake
- Metric/Inch gearbox
- Longitudinal & cross rapid feed
- Automatic lubrication
- XZ-axes with Turcite-B
- Faceplate with 4 jaws
- Dead center (2 pcs)
- Center sleeve
- Leveling pads
- Tool kit
- Operation manual
- Face plate with 4-jaw 70”
- Coolant system
- Spindle bore, 230 mm (9”)
- Spindle nose: A2-15
- Spindle nose: A2-20
Get a quote or call (224) 216-8886
|Specifications||D-Turn Face 1500||D-Turn Face 2000||D-Turn Face 2500|
|60” swing, 40” length||80” swing, 40” length||100” swing, 40” length|
|CAPACITY||Swing over bed||mm||1500 (59”)||2000 (79”)||2500 (98”)|
|Swing over carriage||mm||1100 (43”)||1600 (63”)||2100 (83”)|
|Distance between centers||mm||1000 (39”)|
|BED||Swing over gap||mm||1900 (75”)||2400 (94”)||2900 (114”)|
|Bed width||mm||2010 (79”)|
|Bed length||mm||1150 (45”)||1650 (65”)||2150 (85”)|
|Bed way||3 ways|
|HEADSTOCK||Spindle bore diameter||mm||152 [opt. 230] (6” [opt. 9”])|
|Number of spindle speeds||16 steps|
|Chuck mount||A2-11 [opt. A2-15, A2-20]|
|Compound travel||mm||370 (14.5”)|
|Max. cutting size||mm||40×40 (1.5×1.5”)|
|THREADS||Lead screw diameter and pitch||mm||Dia: 60, Pitch: 12 / Dia: 1” X 2T.P.I.|
|Threading: Metric||mm||1–120 (62)|
|Threading: Inches||inch||0.25–30 T.P.I (70)|
|Threading: Diametral||1–120 DP (70)|
|Threading: Module||0.25–30 MP (53)|
|FEEDS||Feed rod diameter||mm||32 (1.25”)|
|Range of longitudinal feeds||mm/rev||0.06–7.04 (0.0024”–0.28” in/rev)|
|Range of cross feeds||mm/rev||0.03–3.52 (0.0012”–0.14” in/rev)|
|MOTOR||Main spindle motor||kW||22.5 (30 Hp)|
*The above specifications are subject to change without prior notice. No liability for printing mistakes. Machine may be shown with optional equipment.