Our new HPB Press Brakes are perfect for complicated, sensitive, single or multiple bendings on high speed. These machines are among the highest rated machines for helping to increase productivity and lower costs with a user-friendly CNC controller and low-cost hydraulic maintenance. They allow you to have more production capacity and eliminate waste time on production.
These HPB Press Brakes are as fast as your will power. They’re made with very high quality, and repetitive bending is obtained by using syncronized cylinders and valves. Axis referencing is automatic and machine calibration takes place from the very first time the machine is turned on.
Call today for a quote: (224) 216-8886.
Height is adjustable and front support arms are adjustable as well. Top and bottom tools are surface hardened by a special treatment, and the foot pedal is produced according to CE standards, and suitable for both single and multiple bendings. View more information
15 Press Brakes to choose from
These machines feature bending lengths of 4 foot, 6 foot, 8 foot, 10 foot, 12 foot, 14 foot and 20 foot. Bending power varies from 65 ton up to 440 ton. More details can be found on the press brake’s downloadable technical datasheet.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!