OREO has teamed up with a physicist named David Neevel to create a new machine known as The Hatchet, which is capable of separating an OREO into two.
To create this machine, David employs some rudimentary robotics to get the job done. On top of that, David is not a fan of the creme center, so he’s got some other wizardry to take care of that problem. This machine is an interesting example of what modern technology can do with robotics in the manufacturing industry. See more in the video.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!