KAAST has a new eccentric press in stock this Fall. This 80 ton press ships free this Fall right to your door anywhere in the continental United States.
New eccentric press
This eccentric press has a connecting rod fixed between two eccentric shafts, thus ensuring stable and secure working. The press has a sturdy welded steel construction, and is equipped with a fracture plate to guard against overloading.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!