Josh Miller traveled across America for 30 days and attempted to live only off products that were made in America. He chronicled his journey in the film, “Made in the USA: The 30 Day Journey, in an interview on “Top Line” with ABC News political director Rick Klein and Yahoo News’ Olivier Knox. Miller further discussed why he made the film and what he hopes the Made in America movement could accomplish.
Miller said “manufacturing is the lifeblood of America,” and if Americans “request” and “demand” more products made in America, then manufacturing “jobs will come back.”
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!