Kaast Machine Tools is making all A’s in the Highland High School Agricultural Power Mechanics and Welding I, II, III, and IV classes!
The Vocational, Business/ Agricultural Department Chair, Larry Jones tells us:
“We are very pleased with the plate roller. It is simple to use and easy to adjust to fit the job we are doing. We use it in our high school production welding class. The students have been able to design and bend several different project with it. Custom firepits are a favorite. We also produce items such as shields and guards for farm equipment in our community. After 3 years of regular use by students, the machine is still working great!”
Contact us today to find out how adding a Kaast Machine Tools
will increase your fabrication options!
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!