1Quality MachineryToo often, cheap machines are sold as ‘production’ equipment, but neither the quality nor the reliability are up to the task. Kaast Machine Tools brings you high-quality, reliable fabrication equipment from around the world.
2Parts & Service
Many parts are available locally. In addition, we have agreements with many of our suppliers which ensures that spare parts will be in the air and on the way to your facility within 48 hours of request.
In some countries, our Kaast technicians will provide service, while in other countries we have partnered with local distributors to provide quick efficient service.
3AccessoriesWe supply a complete line of options and accessories to make sure you get the best production possible from your new machine tool. From simple vices and leveling pads to sophisticated control options, we can help maximize your investment.
We can help finance your machine with a variety of cost effective purchase and leasing options.
524 Hour Support
Kaast Machine Tools offers 24 hour worldwide support, by telephone, email or video conference. Contact us for details.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!