This Fall we have new engine lathes available in three different sizes, with free shipping anywhere in North America.
Manual engine lathes available in three sizes
These high-precision engine lathes are available in 24” x 5’, 33” x 13’ and 33” x 16’ with variable speeds, and our C-Turn 420’s have dual 24” chucks and dual 28” chucks. 3-axis digital readout (DRO) is included.
Our C-Turn 315 and 420 are available with stepless spindle speed & Constant Surface Speed (CSS) up to 3,100 rpm. The guideways are hardened and precision-ground, and the machine has exceptionally low noise.
The universal type gearbox allows for cutting metric, Whitworth, module and diametral threads with no need to change gears, and the feed handwheel can be ordered (left or right) in accordance to the needs of the operator.
These C-Turn engine lathes are made from high-quality components in Taiwan and shipped directly to your door in the United States, Mexico and Canada. Our after sales service technicians are always friendly and helpful. We’re just a phone call away. Call any time for a quote or more information: (224) 216-8886.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!