Prototyping experts 3-Dimensional Services Group are one of the fastest in the business, and they bought 4 hydraulic presses from KAAST with “zero issues”. read more →
Sweeney Metalworking is a prototype stamping company near Bridgeport, Michigan with 28 years of experience. They specialize in metalworking for the automotive industry. Owner Doug Sweeney discovered KAAST at a trade show, and bought the HPC 70-S hydraulic press about 2 years ago, for a big job that was coming up. “We needed a press.. read more →
Pueblo Pipe and Steel Inc. is a steel distributor in southern New Mexico, between Roswell and El Paso. Pueblo rolls square tubing with a KAAST PBM 30, which they picked up last Fall. Owner Ed Denton said the idea of getting a profile roll appealed to him because his existing customers would ask to have.. read more →
Oronoko Iron Works is a custom fabrication and machining business in southern Michigan that makes equipment for breweries and distilleries, as well as industry-specific material handling equipment. Oronoko has been around for just about a year, but their history really goes back four years when owner Rusty Riley started their partner company Malt Handling. Already.. read more →
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!
- 13 Sep 2017WESTEC is here!
- 11 Sep 2017Krzysztof and Dave making a few last minute tweaks before WESTEC begins tomorrow!
- 02 Jul 2017Visiting our friend Benjamin at KAAST Werkzeugmaschinen in Germany