Automatic band saws are accurate and efficient Automatic band saws are best for manufacturing companies who do high-volume cutting on a regular basis. Everything is automated from preset cut settings to chip removal and material feed. read more →
How do I know what kind of band saw coolant to use? I just bought a new band saw, or I’m thinking about buying a band saw, but I want to maintain it properly, and I’m not sure what I need. read more →
These high performance CNC teach-style lathes are available with a large spindle bore (6”, 9”, 12” or 14”) and double chuck system, and are renowned for their unmatched quality and reliability. Swings are available from 18” up to 51” with lengths from 40” to 244”. Spindle motor range from 7.5Hp all the way up to.. read more →
This Fall we have new engine lathes available in three different sizes, with free shipping anywhere in North America. read more →
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!