Mobile Equipment Repair Industrial Contractors, or M.E.R., is a family owned and operated business. In 2014 Joe and Jean Tepper, with the help of their four sons, started the company. When M.E.R was created, Joe’s vision was to provide companies with turn-key solutions for all of their project needs. Joseph, Brandon, Kyle, and Josh are.. read more →
Kaast Machine Tools is making all A’s in the Highland High School Agricultural Power Mechanics and Welding I, II, III, and IV classes! read more →
We closed out May with over $3,000,000 in new machine tool sales! Our best month ever in the USA! Now we have to beat that in June. To help, ALL stock machines are available for either 10% off or free shipping. You choose! A list of stock machines can be found here: www.kaast-usa.com/specials Mills, Lathes,.. read more →
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!