When you’re bending large sheet metal, the right setup and tools used can have a large impact on whether your bend has stacked errors or comes out smooth.
Bump bending remains more art than science, especially for large and thick workpieces, but using the right tools and setup procedures help make this challenging brake operation much more efficient. —Tim Heston
View the whole article on thefabricator.com:
When you’re working with smaller sheet metal, you may want to use a regular plate roll or press brake.
Share this article
Get Our Catalog
Sign Up to Receive a Kaast Catalog
- 27 Mar 2018A Family-Run Job-Shop Takes Things to the Next Level
- 01 Feb 2018What is a press brake and why do I need one?
- 27 Dec 2017Illinois High School Trains Future Machinists on Kaast Plate Roll
- 08 Nov 2017Fabtech Day 3. We’re still standing!
- 13 Sep 2017Customers love our new Mini VMC. 10,000rpm w/ Fanuc for under $50k!